How to Text Multiple Contacts on iPhone
Want to send a text to more than one person? Good news: Texting multiple people on iPhone is easy and fast. This is how you do it:
1. Tap on Messages to start:
2. In the new text message screen, start typing your first contact:
3. Tap your contact’s mobile number where the text will be sent:
4. Tap the plus button (+) to add a second contact to this text message:
5. Scroll through your contacts and tap on the next person
6. Tap the contact’s mobile number where the text will be sent:
7 . Optional Step – Tap the plus button (+) to add multiple contacts. Repeat as needed:
8. Send your text message!
P.S. This is an experiment with huge images for the how to posts. If it looks good or crappy, let me know in the comments.